The health and safety of our congregation is a priority for us in all decisions made. For this reason, we have laid out guidelines below that we believe are necessary to be followed based on the information given to us by state government and health officials. These guidelines will be amended as needed moving forward. Thank you for following these guidelines for your safety, as well as the safety of others!
We Are Still Having Church Online!
- All individuals must wear a mask when not seated.
- Individuals are encouraged to observe social distancing, which entails maintaining a minimum of 6-foot distance from others.
- Avoid close contact, such as shaking hands or hugging.
- Vulnerable individuals are encouraged to continue utilizing church online during this time.
Cleanliness and Hygiene
All staff and volunteers will be screened for symptoms prior to serving according to the COVID-19 Screening Guidelines.
Staff and volunteers should take temperatures before they arrive in order to self report. Normal temperature should not exceed 100.4 degrees Fahrenheit.
If you are sick, please do not come to church. Join us for church online, instead.
If you have been in close contact with someone who has tested positive for COVID-19, have traveled internationally or to a domestic hot spot, please stay home and join us online.
Our housekeeping department will disinfect all surfaces before and after every service.
Hand sanitizer is available throughout the facility.
- Carts will not be operating.
Kids and Students
- Redemption Kids is now gathering! Click here for more information.
- Redemption Youth is now gathering on Wednesdays at 7:00 pm in the Student Center!
Sanctuary and Seating
- Please sit 6-feet away from non-family members in the sanctuary.
- Ushers will assist with the seating process, from a distance.
- The Worship Team will be limited and will be spaced out accordingly.
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact us at 865-521-7777 or at firstname.lastname@example.org